You change your life by changing your heart. -Max Lucado

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lenten Blog #1

 
I Will Rise - Chris Tomlin
 
"For dust you are and to dust you shall return" (Genesis 3:19).
 
In the season of ashes, repentance, renewal
I give my all to thee,
my Lord of all who saved me
my heart is full and free.
I pray to you for kindness, mercy,
and repair,
I know I am not perfect,
but only You so fair
know me from the inside
to each and every layer.
I've had my doubts and hesitations
though this season brought me
to fruition.
To learn and grow
with the need to know
You're with me everywhere.
In the wind and trees,
in the earth I see
the beauty that You created.
When times get hard
I will heed Your call
so to keep my faith from falling.
With You and in You
I will Rise.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment